St Maxentius' Church, Bradshaw, is located in Bradshaw, Bolton, Greater Manchester, England. It is an active Anglican parish church in the deanery of Walmsley, the archdeaconry of Bolton and the diocese of Manchester. Its benefice is united with those of five other local churches. Standing separately from the church is the tower of an earlier church. The present church is dedicated to Saint Maxentius, A French saint, linked with King Clovis and the Merovingian line. It is the only church in England with this dedication, in fact, the only other religious building with a name such as this is an Abbey in France, where his bones are laid. The earliest documentary evidence of a church at Bradshaw is in 1641–42, although a map of 1577 shows the presence of a chapel. This church was dedicated to Saint Mary.